ARABE MOSCATO PREMIUM ROSE WINE
- Grapes Variety: 95% Muscatel and 5% Garnacha
- Alcohol Grade: 7º %.
- Wine Type: Muscatel Frizzante wine.
- Net Cont. : 75 Cl.
- Service Temperature: 4º- 6º C.
- ELABORATION PROCESS: The grape is collected in a high grade of maturation. Manual harvest and fast transport to the cellar.Lightly wrung up and cold maceration, where we getthe variety aromas and we get the wort flower, after a soft break of the grain. The fermentation is made at 12º C., in autoclaves, special tanks. The CO2 is produced by a natural form preserving the aromas. Later, the wine is conserved in cold and bottled.
- TASTING NOTES: Strawberry color with cherry flashes, emphasizing a party and funny bubble.
In nose we find very floral aromas and wood fruits. The palate is wrapped with its creamy foam. Thanks to the low graduation this wine is very refresh and it emphasizing the floral and varietals aromas. Very elegant.
- MARRIAGE: Seafood, fishes, pastas, vegetables, sea fruits, birds, salads, rice and pates.Perfect wine for Aperitifs.
Perfect with the deserts and ice creams.
- GASTRONOMY: Perfect to be shared in family or with friends.Party nights and evening.
The unit price is 7€. Make your custom box by adding bottles of the same or different variety. To finalize the order there must be a minimum of 6 units (or multiples of 6: 12, 18, 24 …) in the case of loose bottles.
Complete your order with our boxes. Ideal for gifts.
Grapes Variety: 95% Muscatel and 5% Garnacha
Alcohol Grade: 7º %.
Wine Type: Muscatel Frizzante wine.
Net Cont. : 75 Cl.
Service Temperature: 4º- 6º C.