FLAMENCO DE SANI ARABE RED WINE
- GRAPES VARIETY: 85% Petit verdot and 15% tempranillo
- ALCOHOL GRADE: 12º %
- WINE TYPE: Red Sweet Needle Wine.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 2-5ºC
- ELABORATION PROCESS:When the grape is received in the cellar we have a lightly wrung up in hydraulic press with a grape cage wood, later we have a maceration pre fermentative process at low temperature 12º C. during sixteen hours approximately. The must is separated of the paste and we have the fermentation at 16º C. We stop this process with cold. The wine kept sweet with a carbonic hint, making the wine very attractive and appealing. Petit Verdot is a grape with a small production in vineyard, very limited amount of kilos. It gives to the wine a beautiful red violet color. The Verdot grapes add to the wine acidity and a bitter flash in mouth.In Extremadura the acidity is almost add to the wine for the high temperatures achieved during summer time. When the wine gets mature, the acidity is lost and the Potassium grows up.
- TASTING NOTES: Red violet color very intense.In Nose we have redand black fruits aromas, raisins, cherries, plum, blackberries and in some cases coco. Wide mouth.Strong and sweet wine at the same time. In mouth is amazing.
- MARRIAGE: Chesses, aperitif, anytype of meat, risotto, foie, carpaccio, lightly hotpots seasoned with herbs or mushroom.
- GASTRONOMY: Perfect to be shared with friends, or even alone. Any time is fine to have an Arabe at the day. Get surprised!!!
The unit price is 8,10€. Make your custom box by adding bottles of the same or different variety. To finalize the order there must be a minimum of 6 units (or multiples of 6: 12, 18, 24 …) in the case of loose bottles.
Complete your order with our boxes. Ideal for gifts.
GRAPES VARIETY: 85% Petit verdot and 15% tempranillo
ALCOHOL GRADE: 12º %
WINE TYPE: Red Sweet Needle Wine.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 2-5ºC