- Grapes Variety: 100% TEMPRANILLO
- Alcohol Grade: 13, 5º %.
- Wine Type: Crianza Red Wine with 6 months in French Oak and 12 months of reduction in bottle
- Service Temperature: 15º- 18º C.
- ELABORATION PROCESS: The origin of this wine is in the oldest vineyards of Tempranillo. It means high quality grapes to elaborate a high quality wine. We have selection table to choose the best tempranillo grapes. Low pressure is made to get the best grape juice. Pre fermentative maceration and fermentation with temperature control. The wine transit to the French oak to be resting in during 6 months approximately. The next step is filter, stabilize and clarify the wine taking a lot of cares avoiding an aromas, flavors, or color losing.
Later on, we will have a reduction process of 12 months in bottle.
- TASTING NOTES: Lively purple colors with good layer and nice tears and silky. Ripe red fruits notes (strawberry, raspberry and blackberry……) in a good balance of Vanilla and wood.
- MARRIAGE: The best election are the red meats in the grill, roast beef or Carpaccio. Lightly stews seasoned with herbs and mushrooms. In the case of the hunting meats we choose the duck, or the rabbit.
The unit price is 4,50€. Make your custom box by adding bottles of the same or different variety. To finalize the order there must be a minimum of 6 units (or multiples of 6: 12, 18, 24 …) in the case of loose bottles.
Complete your order with our boxes. Ideal for gifts.
Grapes Variety: 100% TEMPRANILLO
Alcohol Grade: 13, 5º %.
Wine Type: Crianza Red Wine with 6 months in French Oak and 12 months of reduction in bottle.
Service Temperature: 15º- 18º C.