PRIMAVERA RED WINE
- GRAPES VARIETY: 85% Tempranillo and 15% Petit Verdot
- ALCOHOL GRADE: 10,5º %
- WINE TYPE: Red Semi Sweet Wine with a needle hint.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 4-6ºC
- ELABORATION PROCESS: When the grape is received in the cellar we have a destemming grape by hand and a lightly wrung up in hydraulic press with a grape cage wood, later we have a maceration pre fermentative process at low temperature 12º C. during sixteen hours. The must is separated of the paste and we have the fermentation at 16º C. We stop this process with cold. We gasify to get the carbonic,we having a needle wine.
- TASTING NOTES: Red Cherry color over violet tones.Fruity intensity with wood fruits, berries, strawberries and black berries. Big harmony is conferred by the low alcohol graduation, the balance between the acidity and the sweet character. Very pleasant flavor for the grape sweetness, the exotic aromas, raisins and its integrated acidity make of this wine a very attractive wine.
- MARRIAGE:Soups, salads, marmalades, chesses, soft meats, deserts, spreads combined with harmony with wonderful wine. Very interesting.
- GASTRONOMY: Deserts, aperitif, dinners and meals. Your friends will be the best company of this splendid wine. Keep tasting Primavera!!!
The unit price is 3.65€. Make your custom box by adding bottles of the same or different variety. To finalize the order there must be a minimum of 6 units (or multiples of 6: 12, 18, 24 …) in the case of loose bottles.
Complete your order with our boxes. Ideal for gifts.
GRAPES VARIETY: 85% Tempranillo and 15% Petit Verdot
ALCOHOL GRADE: 10,5º %
WINE TYPE: Red Semi Sweet Wine with a needle hint.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 4-6ºC