PRIMAVERA ROSE WINE
- GRAPES VARIETY: 85% Tempranillo and 15% Syrah
- ALCOHOL GRADE: 10,5º %
- WINE TYPE: Rose Semi Sweet Wine with a needle hint.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 4-6º C
- ELABORATION PROCESS: When the grape is received in the cellar we have a destemming grape by hand and a lightly wrung up in hydraulic press with a grape cage wood, later we have a maceration pre fermentative process at low temperature 12º C. during sixteen hours. The must is separated of the paste and we have the fermentation at 16º C. We stop this process with cold. We gasify to get the carbonic,we having a needle wine.
- TASTING NOTES: Rose Cherry color with bright flashes.Fruity intensity emphasizing the aromas, plentiful of berries and strawberries. Pleasant sweetness main feature of the grape varieties involved in the wine. Very refresh pushing by the natural needle. Party wine and enjoy to have fun in anytime during the day.
- MARRIAGE: Perfect with seafood, aperitifs, fishes, salads, pates, rice, cheese, Mexican spicy and Japanese food. Good for Italian Pasta.
- GASTRONOMY: Anytime is good to have a Primavera Rose, MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, or with friends in the magic moments of the night!!!
The unit price is 3.65€. Make your custom box by adding bottles of the same or different variety. To finalize the order there must be a minimum of 6 units (or multiples of 6: 12, 18, 24 …) in the case of loose bottles.
Complete your order with our boxes. Ideal for gifts.
GRAPES VARIETY: 85% Tempranillo and 15% Syrah
ALCOHOL GRADE: 10,5º %
WINE TYPE: Rose Semi Sweet Wine with a needle hint.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 4-6º C