SALUD DE SANI PRIMAVERA CAVA SEMI DRY
- Grapes Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Alcohol Grade: 11, 5º%.
- Wine Type: CAVA SEMI DRY.
- Net Cont. : 75 Cl.
- Service Temperature: 5º – 7º C.
- ELABORATION PROCESS: The grapes Chardonnay selection and elaboration. We have a first fermentation of the Chardonnay grapes at low temperature to get the maximum aromas and flavors expression from the grapes. The second fermentation is made during 12 months in the bottle.
- TASTING NOTES: Gold clear color with greenish hints.Fluid elegant effervescence with persistent fine gold bubbles.Subtle fruity aromas to ripe apple, wild herbs and certain citric flashes.Elegant end, creamy, long lasting persistent memories and sweet touch where the Cava confidence is expressed.
- MARRAIGE: Cold and hold entrants, cheeses, seafood, sushi, pate, soft white meats, Japanese, Asiatic and Mexican food.
- GASTRONOMY: Ideal wine to be tasted alone, in partner and with friends. This is a perfect CAVA to drink while lunch, in the deserts, or well in the middle of the afternoon. Anytime is perfect to have a Sani Cava.
Taste and Live!!
The unit price is 3,80€. Make your custom box by adding bottles of the same or different variety. To finalize the order there must be a minimum of 6 units (or multiples of 6: 12, 18, 24 …) in the case of loose bottles.
Grapes Variety: 100% Chardonnay
Alcohol Grade: 11, 5º%.
Wine Type: CAVA SEMI DRY.
Net Cont. : 75 Cl.
Service Temperature: 5º – 7º C.